- Our Eat, Pray, Write class. Oh, what a wonderful spirit in that group!
- Hot fudge sundae with B.J.
- Discovering joys of writing that have nothing to do with getting published
- Reunion with old friends
- New possibilities for expanding our writing reach
- Great meeting with my agent, Janet Grant
- Interview with Guideposts contest winners Lisa Bogart and Marci Seither
- Instruction from Jim Bell, fiction guru
- The smell of popcorn in the evening air
- Salad bar every lunch and dinner
- Having my cousin there
- Soaking in inspiration
- The fabulous Palm Sunday communion service
- Reconnecting with old friends… and some not so old
- Puffing up trails that balanced out the hot fudge sundae
- Spiritual renewal
- Instruction, official and unofficial
- Eating, praying, writing
The Mount Hermon Christian Writers Conference is always the week before Easter–March next year. Check it out at www.mounthermon.org/writer. See you next year?